Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goal reporting now. Sam Lee should have something on it

Pretty telling if true. PSG have already talked to Arsenal

The French club are growing increasingly confident of signing the Arsenal star for a €50 million fee inclusive of add-ons following preliminary talks with the Gunners.

I recall people rubbishing the Alves reports that he had spoken to Paris on the same weekend he got married.

These fuckers are aggresive beyond belief, so I put nothing past them getting Neymar and Sanchez.

Sanchez is only ending up with us if he holds his nerve...

The flip side, if he doesn't, the fight for Mbappe comes down to just us and Madrid.

Last edited:
Thought we'd already found out he's still in Chile, rather this be sorted one way or the other now to be fair.

I recall people rubbishing the Alves reports that Alves had spoken to Paris on the same weekend he got married.

These fuckers are aggresive beyond belief, so I out nothing past them getting Neymar and Sanchez.

Sanchez is only ending up with us if he holds his nerve.

The flip side, if he doesn't, the fight for Mbappe comes down to just us and Madrid.

And sadly there's only one likely winner there.

I recall people rubbishing the Alves reports that Alves had spoken to Paris on the same weekend he got married.

These fuckers are aggresive beyond belief, so I out nothing past them getting Neymar and Sanchez.

Got anything on this one or just a case of waiting and see?

If only Txiki ....FFP is dead or PSG just don't care

For Mbappe there is only one winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.