Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got anything on this one or just a case of waiting and see?

Just seeing what unfolds next few days.

Paris won't want anything taking attention from the Neymar signing, so would expect them to try and seal Sanchez first if these claims are true about him being in Paris.

Especially so, knowing it will put another one over our owners.

I'd throw down for Mbappe and Dembele tomorrow.

We are so short on actual goalscoring firepower and Sanchez is a game changer for us.

People talk about sorting out the defence but we are doing that anyhow.

Just seeing what unfolds next few days.

Paris won't want anything taking attention from the Neymar signing, so would expect them to try and seal Sanchez first if these claims are true about him being in Paris.

Especially so, knowing it will put another one over our owners.

I'd throw down for Mbappe and Dembele tomorrow.

We are so short on actual goalscoring firepower and Sanchez is a game changer for us.

People talk about sorting out the defence but we are doing that anyhow.

Are psg genuinely close to signing neymar then?

As the Alves deal proved,we all know money talks.
That would only work if the player in question is not emotionally tied with our would-be competitors. Right now I'm in denial that there's nothing concrete happening between Sanchez and PSG but it's hard not to at least see the reports as plausible. As things stand my favourite alternatives would be Mbappe, Dembele and Aubameyang and the latter seems the more easy of the three. Let's see how this all pans out.

Where did all the Arsenal fans go? They were almost dominating this thread for a while. Are they all banned?

Just catching up on all this as I've been away a couple of days. Not sure what to make of this at all. Is he actually in Paris? He went there last year for something to do with his Visa. If he was in Paris & spoke to PSG, does they have permission from Arsenal, suggesting a deal has been agreed? Wenger is friendly with the hierarchy at PSG so you would think there would be nothing untoward there. If so, the reported figures I find disappointing as well. We need some clarification from Ornstein The Oracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.