Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small team mentality. Losing your best player is never a good outcome. You're in danger of becoming also rans

If hes desperate enough to leave that hed even go to PSG then getting rid for that price is the best outcome.

Come off it, of course it's a good outcome for Arsenal. He's never going to sign a new deal and £70mil would be absurd for a player with 1 year left on his deal.
If you had posted that I would have agreed with you, but a goon did so I thought I would wind him up

Alves was a player who we suddenly found was available and then he was gone. No real problem.

But Sanchez according to the ITKs was the one Pep wanted above all others. If he goes elsewhere then that is a major fuckup and Guardiola will surely start to doubt the ability of City to get him the players he wants.

To be fair, it's been a widely held opinion on this thread that Arsenal would be stupid to hold Sanchez to the last year of his contract and selling to us was the sensible thing for all concerned. Now it looks like he could be going elsewhere - and perhaps for a bigger fee than we were prepared to offer - and all of a sudden Arsenal are stupid and small-minded to let him go. We can't have it both ways. I will add that Arsenal have only themselves to blame for not tying Sanchez down to a new deal 2 years ago but that's a separate issue.

If hes desperate enough to leave that hed even go to PSG then getting rid for that price is the best outcome.
Enjoy counting your 70 mil, then kiss goodbye to top 4, the guy carried you last season, without him you're fucked

He's right though.

Gunn, Tosin and Garcia were part of the squad next season and as we've seen it wasn't a guarantee for games.

I didn't say he wasn't right about the squad but he insinuated I wasn't aware of the squad and he uses a condescending and insulting attitude. He would not communicate this way with people in the pub face to face. Or if he did he wouldn't last long.

He is an internet pseudo superfan know all google fucktard.

IMO.

Alves was a player who we suddenly found was available and then he was gone. No real problem.

But Sanchez according to the ITKs was the one Pep wanted above all others. If he goes elsewhere then that is a major fuckup and Guardiola will surely start to doubt the ability of City to get him the players he wants.

I think Pep is bright enough to know that if a deal was possible, it would have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.