Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to John "Arsenal" Cross, PSG are bidding £70m for Sanchez. That would be a very good outcome for Arsenal if true.
That would be an excellent outcome for Arsenal but haven't you been saying that it would make sense for the club to keep him for a year for 'economic reasons', even though it means losing the fee?

We can't sign him unless Arsenal agree he is under contract! If he wants to wait a year and we agree then it is a different matter. Arsenal know he is gone mentally even if he is forced to stay but if they can get 50-70 million for him you can't blame them, or for not wanting to sell him to a domestic rival.
I don't but surely this must all have been quite obvious to Txiki and Pep from the outset. And therefore we surely must expect that they have a Plan B in place.

If PSG get both Neymar - via a buyout and Sanchez - that's gonna be over £400m in fees and wages. Wow.

Hes part of the only arsenal team that didnt get top 4 for 20 years so as good as he is, its not the end of the world if he leaves. Other players will step up.

He's your best player by a country mile, it wouldn't be the end of the world but it wouldn't be great either. That being part of an arsenal squad that failed to get top 4 is bollocks. He won you the fa cup with a brilliant performance in the final and also scored 30 goals with similar assists. Wenger saying that was his excuse for his own failings.

I didn't say he wasn't right about the squad but he insinuated I wasn't aware of the squad and he uses a condescending and insulting attitude. He would not communicate this way with people in the pub face to face. Or if he did he wouldn't last long.

He is an internet pseudo superfan know all google fucktard.

IMO.

Not too diissinilar to the know all poster who insinuated a mate of mine who got charged a booking fee for buying a match ticket online for the last home game of last season (along with his neighbour who was also charged one for buying a ticket for the same game when purchasing in person at the ticket office) was lying. I doubt that poster would accuse those people of lying in the pub face to face.

IMO.

Enjoy counting your 70 mil, then kiss goodbye to top 4, the guy carried you last season, without him you're fucked

I think they'll be OK without him. Last season all the attack went through him. Have seen enough of Arsenal in this preseason to see that when Sanchez isn't there they have more of an attacking unit rather than one superstar. Lacazette looks a good buy for them.

I recall people rubbishing the Alves reports that he had spoken to Paris on the same weekend he got married.

These fuckers are aggresive beyond belief, so I put nothing past them getting Neymar and Sanchez.

Sanchez is only ending up with us if he holds his nerve...

The flip side, if he doesn't, the fight for Mbappe comes down to just us and Madrid.

I'd imagine that Barca with 222m euros in their pockets would be right on the fucking bounce for Mbappe as well as us and Madrid.

There's no way he'd sign for us over those two.

Blue specs, good and bad deal for arsenal
Good money, bad message

I dont disagree, but Ive changed my mind on him staying with this PSG link if its true.
I could understand him wanting to go to Man city if he wanted to play for Pep, in an excellent team thats in CL and probably favourites to win the league.
Wanting to go to PSG means hes pretty much happy to go anywhere as long as its not Arsenal, and turning down Bayern Munich to go to PSG means its probably all about the money and nothing to do with success. Who cares if he wins the french league every year.
These PSG links may still be false but as things stand, I think we should start trying to get the most money possible.

I recall people rubbishing the Alves reports that he had spoken to Paris on the same weekend he got married.

These fuckers are aggresive beyond belief, so I put nothing past them getting Neymar and Sanchez.

Sanchez is only ending up with us if he holds his nerve...

The flip side, if he doesn't, the fight for Mbappe comes down to just us and Madrid.
And there's only one winner there: they ain't English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.