Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this is a player we can live without... I really do... for me it seems he is like Tevez only passing players he like and is trying to do to much himself... I know he makes assists also but he seems to waste so many chances instead of knowing when to pass the ball to a teammate ... if he only knew when to pass the ball to another player instead of taking the shot himself he would be awesome but sadly he has never learned that bit it seems to me

Err what? We could really use a Tevez in his prime

Think this is a player we can live without... I really do... for me it seems he is like Tevez only passing players he like and is trying to do to much himself... I know he makes assists also but he seems to waste so many chances instead of knowing when to pass the ball to a teammate ... if he only knew when to pass the ball to another player instead of taking the shot himself he would be awesome but sadly he has never learned that bit it seems to me

Not sure I agree. Tevez was 100% effort but he was always number 1 in his head and the team ethic didn't mean much to him. Sanchez is 100% effort but the team is number 1 to him and their shortcomings seriously piss him off.... as seen at Arsenal over the last couple of years

Not sure I agree. Tevez was 100% effort but he was always number 1 in his head and the team ethic didn't mean much to him. Sanchez is 100% effort but the team is number 1 to him and their shortcomings seriously piss him off.... as seen at Arsenal over the last couple of years
I think what would seriously piss him off is being rotated

well if it's true that he is intent on joining City either that's not true or he's been told he'll be playing every match
It's definitely been said by lots of tarquins that he hates being rested, even for the shit teams in the cups, tbh I hope we wouldn't give anyone a guarantee like that

I might be to harsh on my thoughts of him (sanchez that is) But I liked Tevez alot but it always annoyed me that he never seemed to know when to pass a player in a better spot and instead took the shot himself... we could have won plenty more games if he learned that... And for me I have thought the same when I see Sanchez play... but it might be that his teammates has had to many shortcomings... never thought of it that way... I just see what I see and gets frustrated by it... but it is my opinion from watching...

We have not put in a bid yet.
It's up to sanchez to hold his nerve for a while then we will bid when we feel it's the right time,another week before he is back in training so a while to wait yet,he needs to talk to arsene face to face then we might move things along

I might be to harsh on my thoughts of him (sanchez that is) But I liked Tevez alot but it always annoyed me that he never seemed to know when to pass a player in a better spot and instead took the shot himself... we could have won plenty more games if he learned that... And for me I have thought the same when I see Sanchez play... but it might be that his teammates has had to many shortcomings... never thought of it that way... I just see what I see and gets frustrated by it... but it is my opinion from watching...

Sanchez does pass to those in better positions. How do you think he gets so many assists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.