Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are banking on Alexis pricing himself out of a move to Paris, as he already did with Bayern Munich. [Sunday Mirror]
Hmmm interesting,looking like this is gonna drag on and on till the final days of the transfer window,suppose Arsenal's defeat today will be blamed on Sanchez and city ..

Was 12/1 earlier today. All this proves is that SkyBet know fuck all. This is starting to look like another Bayern episode, where their odds plummeted briefly.

Lol. Bookies are the opposite of KFA. You'll never see a broke bookie. People don't understand short term price swings. Check the intial and final lines. Always amazing.

If reports are to be believed about PSG bidding £35mil, I would seriously think that they have been told by Arsenal they would accept it. Wenger is adamant they won't sell to us, all we can do is hope that Sanchez digs his heels in and holds his nerve that they relent. PSG look like they are building for a major assault on their own domestic trophies and the Champions League. Personally I think Sanchez wants to win the premier league and have a decent crack at the Champions League, unless of course money is more important.

If reports are to be believed about PSG bidding £35mil, I would seriously think that they have been told by Arsenal they would accept it. Wenger is adamant they won't sell to us, all we can do is hope that Sanchez digs his heels in and holds his nerve that they relent. PSG look like they are building for a major assault on their own domestic trophies and the Champions League. Personally I think Sanchez wants to win the premier league and have a decent crack at the Champions League, unless of course money is more important.
How much money do you need though? I'd imagine he's a multi millionaire already. At this stage, medals must be pretty high on his list of priorities, if not at the top.

someone is putting out that PSG are going to bid £35m , now this is a sales trick whereas the arsenal fans minds are set on a low fee,suddenly city bid £50/60m and it doesn't seem so bad.

just my opinion , I think we are upto some shenanigans ,maybe alves was allowed to go to PSG as long as they played along with city over sanchez.

its a happy world I live in :)

Not as daft as it sounds imo.

I really don't think Alves went to PSG for the better standard of football, and I would imagine he's a multi millionaire, especially when you think of what he's won in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.