Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
AW: "Alexis has flu. I had a text yesterday. He will come back as soon as possible."

hahahahaha

AW asked if Alexis has told him he wants to stay: "I cannot reveal a secret conversation".

AW: "Alexis has flu. I had a text yesterday. He will come back as soon as possible."

hahahahaha

AW asked if Alexis has told him he wants to stay: "I cannot reveal a secret conversation".

So a conversation about his health is not private but whether he wants to stay or not is. Utter bollocks

Nothing to do with Bert, ffs. Just an utter wank twitter source that you've quoted, pure and fucking simple.

Ok fair enough I apologise for the insinuation, but I still hold that as its the transfer forum any possible news should be reported

Ok fair enough I apologise for the insinuation, but I still hold that as its the transfer forum any possible news should be reported

No one is having a pop at you mate, just that twitter page ;-)

It might even be right, who knows but still, that page is an utter pisstake imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.