Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen Wenger's interview, lol, he sounded so full of shit, could just tell he was talking out of his arse. Said Sanchez is due back on Tuesday now.

I'll just quote this again after he smashed up Benfica today. Gonna be a top England player within the next 5 years. Like Sterling, but with more confidence and potential

As for Alexis, I've pretty much accepted that he's gong to you now. That sickie thing was a scummy move. He's about as unhealthy as Alastair Brownlee. Will be very interesting to see if he rocks up tomorrow, wrapped in a blanket with a mug of Lemsip on the go.

Interesting comments on Nelson and its why ive said all along to you Gooners that the club is far bigger than sanchez and if he wants away, you say fair enough, get your fee and move on and yes, id say the same thing about an unhappy City player regardless of who they are.

I'll just quote this again after he smashed up Benfica today. Gonna be a top England player within the next 5 years. Like Sterling, but with more confidence and potential

As for Alexis, I've pretty much accepted that he's gong to you now. That sickie thing was a scummy move. He's about as unhealthy as Alastair Brownlee. Will be very interesting to see if he rocks up tomorrow, wrapped in a blanket with a mug of Lemsip on the go.

Made me laugh. Has he phoned in, with his poorly voice on yet. Yes watched today and Nelson looked very good.
Just hope he looks after his arm and eye ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.