Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only slight concerns is that he came sliding over on his knees having just scored the winner in front of the city fans , I may be reading to much into it but if I was moving clubs I would have celebrated , but perhaps not quite so passionately
I hope I'm wrong he is a great player

If I was moving to that club I'd have buried it in Row Z.

If I played for Arsenal, sure. If your current employers are getting rid of you, owe them no favours over the one I'm playing for, for the next 3/4 years.

His motivation is to win trophies. If he joins us it's because we give him a better chance of winning them in the future, but he's never going to give up on a chance to win one right now.

His motivation is to win trophies. If he joins us it's because we give him a better chance of winning them in the future, but he's never going to give up on a chance to win one right now.
Exactly, pretty idiotic statement by BJL there.

I have no complaints of what he did yesterday. I see why pep wants him. He worked tirelessly all game. Maybe Pep has a plan for him in Midfield rather than out and out striker.

We need that energy and drive in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.