Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only slight concerns is that he came sliding over on his knees having just scored the winner in front of the city fans , I may be reading to much into it but if I was moving clubs I would have celebrated , but perhaps not quite so passionately
I hope I'm wrong he is a great player

Did you not see him walk off alone away from his team mates

Care to elaborate?

Everyone that he works with he rubs the wrong way and people get sick and tired of his bullshit. He can't control his mouth and it always bites him in the ass. He's imploded in year 3, 3 times. The first run he pissed off Abramovich and probably the players as well, I wasn't following the situation that closely at the time. The second was with real. He pissed off Ramos. He pissed off Ronaldo and publically said that he thinks that Ronaldo believes that he knows more than the manager. He also pissed off Iker and half of the real fan base. My favorite was the second run at chelsea where the 'entire team' completely quit on him and they finished 14th or 9th or whatever it was. That was the year of his infamous 'the three rats' comments about Hazard, Costa, and Cesc.

Personally, I love him and think he's amazing for the game. I don't think I'd ever really like to have him as our manager though.

Everyone that he works with he rubs the wrong way and people get sick and tired of his bullshit. He can't control his mouth and it always bites him in the ass. He's imploded in year 3, 3 times. The first run he pissed off Abramovich and probably the players as well, I wasn't following the situation that closely at the time. The second was with real. He pissed off Ramos. He pissed off Ronaldo and publically said that he thinks that Ronaldo believes that he knows more than the manager. He also pissed off Iker and half of the real fan base. My favorite was the second run at chelsea where the 'entire team' completely quit on him and they finished 14th or 9th or whatever it was. That was the year of his infamous 'the three rats' comments about Hazard, Costa, and Cesc.

Personally, I love him and think he's amazing for the game. I don't think I'd ever really like to have him as our manager though.
Man, I totally agree, if you read my joke on the same page, I'm telling that I'll be glad to see Mou as Utd coach as long as possible - this means lesser competition for young stars for us (no one sane would sign for the coach that makes his attackers worse and knows only the art of defending) and lots of funny meltdowns. Can't stand him since his Madrid days. The thing is some person named @ManCityX has just suggested that I'm a 'rag in disguise' and ran back to his lair. So, you've misinterpreted my question :)

Man, I totally agree, if you read my joke on the same page, I'm telling that I'll be glad to see Mou as Utd coach as long as possible - this means lesser competition for young stars for us (no one sane would sign for the coach that makes his attackers worse and knows only the art of defending) and lots of funny meltdowns. Can't stand him since his Madrid days. The thing is some person named @ManCityX has just suggested that I'm a 'rag in disguise' and ran back to his lair. So, you've misinterpreted my question :)

Woof. I just hit take me to new post and yours was up. Thought that was an odd comment from you but I wanted to laugh at him and type it up anyway :P

Good shout on that young stars point. I've got a bad, bad feeling about the game. Logically it makes no sense but I've paranoid as hell we're going to give Pogba his big moment :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.