Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The doomy approach to it a month away from the window closing may as well be.

It's clear Sanchez will be leaving. Arsenal can say all they want, they simply cannot refuse him a move.
They can refuse him a move, albeit will be a silly move on their part unless they're confident they can get the most out of him for a season & possibly convince him to extend his contract...

As Mbappe for £143m & Neymar for £196m is proving, the world's gone fuckin mad, & you'd be just as mad to rule anything in or out as a consequence.

Easily.
Hasn't been easy giving in on this one, but just don't see how Arse and Wenger can afford to let this happen.

You like me have absolutely no idea what's happening behind the scenes. Until we buy another forward that's not Sanchez then I firmly believe City are hopeful we'll sign him.

50m+ is the reason Wenger can afford to do it.

Same every year.
Isco
Van Persi
Hazard
Pogba
It's just a complete load of bollocks. Club saying nowt player saying nowt agent saying nowt.......thread posters spouting bullshit.

Conclusion. ...as Doris once said what will be, will be.

The gutter press & Arsenal bloggers are now reporting n Aguero/Sanchez swap as a resolution. I think they'd stand 3 chances of this happening - Slim, No & Fat Fuckin.....

HOWEVER, the world does seem to have gone mad recently, so could we ever rule out any further crazy shit taking place this summer?

They can refuse him a move, albeit will be a silly move on their part unless they're confident they can get the most out of him for a season & possibly convince him to extend his contract...

As Mbappe for £143m & Neymar for £196m is proving, the world's gone fuckin mad, & you'd be just as mad to rule anything in or out as a consequence.

There's simply no way they will hold on to him.

IF they did, every single move by Arsenal goes under the microscope.

Results not going there way? Unhappy player in dressing room against his will, should have sold.

Injury to Sanchez? Should have sold.

IF they sell him, (which they will) every single problem they encounter this year can be brushed off and the blame pointed at Alexis "The mercenary".

There's simply no way the club don't choose that narrative and take 50 million euro for their troubles.

I hate the press spin on this stuff, Aguero to Arsenal for Sanchez.

giphy.gif

Same every year.
Isco
Van Persi
Hazard
Pogba
It's just a complete load of bollocks. Club saying nowt player saying nowt agent saying nowt.......thread posters spouting bullshit.

Conclusion. ...as Doris once said what will be, will be.

You're on a fucking transfer gossip forum mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.