Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about this. Talk is he's wanting to be involved with the game Sunday vs Chelsea.

He will have been back less than a week after a months holiday, he has had bugger all pre season. Its not going to happen unless Arsenal tell Tixii we can have him if we wait till Monday and then they try and knacker him in the game.

I love it when people post the obligatory "time to move on now" diatribe.

One would almost think Txiki and co are checking the boards saying "Yeah, so and so from Bluemoon reckons it's time to move on, best finish up here lads."

Thank god they don't adopt the same attitude, or else nothing would ever get done.
So, is it time to move on now?

Of course he wants to play on Sunday, might just be a shiny dinner plate but I'd still want it in my locker! When I was leaving the ambulance service they had an away day to go ape 2 days before I left - of course I went! Not going to miss out on a kick about with no pressure.

Only concern is if he looks incredible it might harden their resolve.

Of course he wants to play on Sunday, might just be a shiny dinner plate but I'd still want it in my locker! When I was leaving the ambulance service they had an away day to go ape 2 days before I left - of course I went! Not going to miss out on a kick about with no pressure.

Only concern is if he looks incredible it might harden their resolve.
And if he plays like a granny at Gala on a wet Wednesday............he's ours ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.