Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much more though? Yes, a bit more i'd agree. But that wasnt really what I was getting at. My point was that he isnt good enough to be in our first XI and I dont think he ever will be. To that, I dont think this summer, if we'd put him up for sale without a buy-back clause, we would have got, say 45-55 million pound offers - and that is the sort of money a team would expect to pay for the calibre of striker good enough for us.
As you're so good at basic math as you Americans call it, give me a figure; how much do you think another team would have been prepared to pay for him this summer without a buy-back clause?

I have no idea so why would I make up a figure? I do know (as you acknowledge) that it would be higher than 25 million.

Since we made the decision to insert the clause that means that Tixki and Pep agree that he might very well be good enough to play in our squad. I am very comfortable with Pep and Tixki agreeing with me and disagreeing with you.

They idea that you randomly plucked 45-55 million pounds out of the air as a magic figure of what a striker would have to cost to play for us is absurd. I guess we need to get rid of Jesus since he was just 27 million.

Once Neymar goes for 198m, every other transfer will be worth an extra 30m or so this summer.
I dont think Sanchez will leave, but if he does, I think his price now is at least 100m.

Monaco have announced the signing of Adama Diakhaby. He's a Lemar type player and could be his replacement. If so, the Lemar deal should start moving quickly now. Then we'll know if he's Alexis' replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.