Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look at the other lists compared to ours they all have some second rate players. Jannsen at Spurs, Iwobi at Arsenal, all the rags, Moses (although he was decent last year as a wing back that isn't what you are getting at). All ours are top quality first teamers.
But in terms of numbers, we'll be short when Gundogan and Aguero get their injuries and some of the others get retrospectively banned for 'diving'.

How can a team competing to win the premier and champions leagues be a direct rival to Arsenal?We 're not Everton.

Arsenal are deluded has beens managed by a dinosaur and have very greedy board members that only care about themselves.

#hypocrites.

Well it would be typical Wenger, to sign someone average, in the last minute.
I seem to remember they took the Nasri deal right to the wire but I can't remember if that gave Wenger time to do his last ditch trolley dash routine.

How can a team competing to win the premier and champions leagues be a direct rival to Arsenal?We 're not Everton.

Arsenal are deluded has beens managed by a dinosaur and have very greedy board members that only care about themselves.

#hypocrites.
That just sounds childishly bitter, and doesn't do you any favours.

It's this summer or not at all.

We won't be going back.

Get on board or miss the boat.

Gone from being certain to now not so sure. Arsenal will not want to lose cash on 8 players by end of season so someone has to be sold and no one wants Ozil. So whose going to be sold.

David Silva. We've got more options than we did at the start of last season. I think if Guardiola thought we were short, he would not have sanctioned the sale of Kelechi. We could also include Roberts

David Silva is listed.

Roberts has barely played preseason. He's off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.