Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's openly said i've made my decision "I want Champions League", priced himself out of moves to 2 big European clubs with wage demands, and since then turned up late to training with the worse bout of man flu i've ever seen.

Actual events.... not what people want to think.

I mean other than turn up training in a City top, what more can an under contract player do?

That isn't showing that he's pushing for a move to us. He wouldn't be in training for Arsenal now if that were the case.

We scored 80 with jesus arriving in Jan and promptly getting injured. Sane took until 2017 to settle in, and we've added Bernado, and two attacking full backs who I think will add an extra dimension to our attack.

We'll see mate, I don't think we scored near enough last season for a team that's playing attacking football. We need to be hitting close to the 100 mark because despite reinforcements at the back we're still going to concede more than our more defensively minded rivals.

Never seen so many Arsenal fans on here. So, question for them, are you embarrassed by that dickhead on Arsenal TV who says 'blud' every other word? Oh, and that fat tit who thinks shouting 'BOOM' is funny?

I disagree. Alexis would be 60m and Mbappe around £100-150m. Along with needing a CB I couldn't see us spending another 250m, surely.
I can't see it happening but I think we could do it without breaching FFP.

The impact of those signings wouldnt be huge. £50m or so a year for 5 years plus wages.

Less players we sell as a consequence less their wages.

We're already comfortably ahead of the game as far as FFP goes.

Never seen so many Arsenal fans on here. So, question for them, are you embarrassed by that dickhead on Arsenal TV who says 'blud' every other word? Oh, and that fat tit who thinks shouting 'BOOM' is funny?
I think at least one has been here several times ;)

[

Very, especially that fat tit who shouts Boom, the state of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.