Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
of all the abuse I take on here, this really hurts.
giphy.gif

I can't see it happening but I think we could do it without breaching FFP.

The impact of those signings wouldnt be huge. £50m or so a year for 5 years plus wages.

Less players we sell as a consequence less their wages.

We're already comfortably ahead of the game as far as FFP goes.

True, but Pep did say we haven't got a lot more to spend. Unless Mangala stays we really do need a CB and probably a full back in the Bertrand category. We currently have 18 foreign players on the books as well, its easier said than done shipping players like Bony/Mangala out. Before we even think about bringing Alexis in we need another defender, if he's a foreign player that means we need to ship out 3 of our current squad before thinking about Alexis.

If the Alexis deal can be done there's still a lot of work to do before that moment.

[

Very, especially that fat tit who shouts Boom, the state of him.
I don't mind DT. When he's not losing his rag he can be quite insightful and often correct. Claude's a decent man as is Lee. Ty is just the definition of full kit wanker. Moh is minted, like Robbie.

No mistake we have had a good window, but by letting Kelchi leave and if we dont get a quality replacement will take a bit of gloss off it imo Cannot see Mbappe joining us with Real and Barca having pots of cash from outgoings 4 goal scorers won us the title in 2012 To go with with just the two would be foolhardy so PEP its over to you

Why do arsenal think that if Sanchez stays they will be guarentee themselves Champions league football? The two aren't mutually inclusive, they certainly weren't last year.

Transfer request will be submitted hopefully on Saturday or Sunday morning, prior to game, for maximum disruption.

Why do arsenal think that if Sanchez stays they will be guarentee themselves Champions league football? The two aren't mutually inclusive, they certainly weren't last year.

They managed 75 points last season and have added Lacazette and Kolasinac so far. With those two signings alone with Alexis staying you'd expect them to be hitting 80 points. There's also the fact that Spurs won't be as good at Wembley and Chelsea have downgraded in a couple of areas. It'll take a little while for our side to gel as well, Arsenal will make CL if they keep Alexis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.