Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats fine, but we arent being bitter....i just think we all see the writting on the wall

personally i think arsenal's reluctance to sell to us is a blessing in disguise, id rather have mbappe then alexis
Bitter is Wenger's middle name. Crying about other clubs spending money because his own club don't splash the cash to make them a serious threat. Sadly most Arsenal fans buy his rhetoric and are also bitter towards clubs such as ours because their own club wont pay to play.
The irony is that when Arsenal won their titles under Wenger they spent more on wages than any other team at the time due to the funds from Danny Fiszman... The guy is a bitter hypocrite and a pathetic joke and he's implanted his thinking into the minds of most Arsenal fans. I hope he gets another contract extension

Wenger and the board are in a completely different place to where they've ever been, and now with the Kroenke hunting channel shitstorm, they just cannot afford to be seen to lie to the fans again.

Oh of course they can. Whatever decision will be made about Sanchez it will be based on money or success. Not fans.

Wenger wasn't "lying" in former cases. He was just playing his role in a game of poker. Like now.
You can justify any decision afterwards by finding reasons why a situation has changed and why the result is what they were looking for all the time.
Your communication department surely would smile about that job.

Btw, AFC should come up with a public statement regarding their view about the Kroenke hunting channel. Would be interesting.

We'll see mate, I don't think we scored near enough last season for a team that's playing attacking football. We need to be hitting close to the 100 mark because despite reinforcements at the back we're still going to concede more than our more defensively minded rivals.

Pep recognised our inaccuracy in front of goal so either this has been cured or Sanchez was the solution.

This is a very annoying thread. Never any real news, just repetitive presumptions combined with extremely active Arsenal fans endlessly repeating their beliefs. Meanwhile almost no City fans think we really need Sanchez, we would just like to get another one over Arsenal. Most tiresome all this.

I dont think you need him, you have 2 world class strikers vying for one position. No one else has that.
If Aguero gets injured Jesus comes in, if Kane gets injured at Spurs, theyre fucked. Same for Sanchez, Morata, Lukaku, Mane, etc.

I agree we should not need him but our chronic lack of shooting accuracy last year cost us dearly.

We created many chances yet rarely hit the target so our solution seems to be to create even more chances via attacking full backs and sell our best goal poacher. I sincerely hope we improve because our faster approach work deserves a better reward than last seasons dismal tally.

This is a very annoying thread. Never any real news, just repetitive presumptions combined with extremely active Arsenal fans endlessly repeating their beliefs. Meanwhile almost no City fans think we really need Sanchez, we would just like to get another one over Arsenal. Most tiresome all this.

It's true mate. The reality is there's never any news. Just different educated guesswork from both sides, which ends up in a never ending cycle of why he's staying or going. You guys will be glad when the saga is over to get rid of the Arsenal posters lol.

It's true mate. The reality is there's never any news. Just different educated guesswork from both sides, which ends up in a never ending cycle of why he's staying or going. You guys will be glad when the saga is over to get rid of the Arsenal posters lol.

Wait, you guys are leaving after? Nooooooooo!!!!!!!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.