Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've managed to p!ss off too many people so might stick around the General Arsenal thread when kick off starts. ;-)

I was thinking of leaving, but everyone has been so nice to me that I feel like part of the family here.

You just hoping mate, or you got specific dirt?
Ha, complete guesswork.

To be honest mate, I've never thought we'd get him anyway, however if it is to happen and some of the gossip is correct about him forcing the move then IF he's going to hand in a request then he may as well do it with max impact.

Gets home calls agent, "spoke with the nob today and he says I've got to see out my contract, I told him I respect his view, can you deal with the nob coz I'm chomping to get off, they can stick their contract up theirs arse".
Agent replies, "chill bro I'm on the mother fucker, I will put him straight tomoz, expect our plan to fall into place asap".

Sanchez isn't an amazing goalscorer bagged 13 and 16 the two seasons before last.

I don't think he's going to push the attack a level beyond Aguero and Jesus.

Decent player but potentially not as brilliant a deal as someone like Dembele.

Really don't see this going anywhere. Sanchez doesn't seem to have any desire to force a move. And seems content to stay a year and then leave on a free. He won't extend with Arsenal. That's for sure.

Gets home calls agent, "spoke with the nob today and he says I've got to see out my contract, I told him I respect his view, can you deal with the nob coz I'm chomping to get off, they can stick their contract up theirs arse".
Agent replies, "chill bro I'm on the mother fucker, I will put him straight tomoz, expect our plan to fall into place asap".

Ignoring the colourful language there is reality in this.

This is what agents are paid for. Sanchez will say nothing himself, everything will be handled by the agent.

Agents are paid for many things part of which is being the bad guy

I don't think I've managed to piss off too many people so might stick around the General Arsenal thread when kick off starts. ;-)
I was thinking of leaving, but everyone has been so nice to me that I feel like part of the family here.
AngryLynchMob.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.