Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long until the Utd fanzine 'The Guardian' say that he snubbed us in favour of staying at Arsenal to compete for 4th place?

Very disappointing he's staying, I really thought we'd get him. So much for player power and agents getting a cut of transfer fees. I assume Wenger must have some embarassing photos of Sanchez.

Not sure who else is worth going for unless we go balls out for Mbappe.

You talk like Sanchez has said he's staying.

Gunners fans getting giddy over another Arsene he's staying comment?

If he does stay it's going to be funny watching Arsenal squirm next season with Ozil & Sanchez both leaving on a free hahaha try replacing those 2 when you're not in the Champions League again.

From 2011:
"Samir's situation is clear for me," Wenger said. "He stays. We are in a [financial] position where we can say 'No' and we will, in the case of Samir."

I'm not convinced Sanchez will be a City player come September but Wenger's comments change nothing.

How long until the Utd fanzine 'The Guardian' say that he snubbed us in favour of staying at Arsenal to compete for 4th place?

Very disappointing he's staying, I really thought we'd get him. So much for player power and agents getting a cut of transfer fees. I assume Wenger must have some embarassing photos of Sanchez.

Not sure who else is worth going for unless we go balls out for Mbappe.

There is plenty of options believe it or not. But the competition for them is hard. Sanchez, Mbappe...Dembele. All players of similar ability/potential.

I wouldn't mind Sanchez. But if we got a Dembele/Mbappe. We'd have another young top forward talent to add to: Jesus, Sane and Sterling. And that would create more excitement long-term.

While Sanchez would be a short-term fix. The only problem with Dembele is that he would add creativity more than goals. Not the best finisher. And we need a finisher.

Arsene has previous of telling players that they're staying and eventually player power wins. Sanchez is a winner, he's not going to accept a season of mediocrity that will await at Arsenal.

Its now or never really, a lot can change in one season. Lacazette was nailed on for Atletico, they got a transfer ban, he decided it's better to go to Arsenal than wait for Atletico.

Sanchez will sign a new contract or Arsenal will sell him. Simple as that, can't believe some posters are so extremely deluded they think that Sanchez will stay without signing a new deal. It's too much of a gamble for a club that NEVER gambles.

Sanchez kissing the badge today, clearly a joke. Ozil whispers to him to kiss it and he does so with Zero passion, they are both taking the piss.

Why would Sanchez hand in a transfer request now? We probably don't even want that. It's only August 3, still almost a whole month left. As time goes on our position only gets stronger and the price falls. It's a game of who blinks first, Arsenal HAVE to blink so we are waiting on them. Wouldn't mind the saga extending until the eve of Liverpool away on the 27th, a major distraction, Sanchez puts in a transfer request, we bid 40m and he joins. It's either 40m, 20m in January or 0 next summer along with months of media speculation and rumors, Wenger will get asked every press conference about Sanchez, and a number of clubs will already be making offers to him in November trying to get him to sign a pre contract.

Open your eyes people, Sanchez is not Messi or Ronaldo, even if they were in the last year of their deals, both clubs would sell and reinvest the money especially if a player was dead set on leaving. This is one big game that is being played out in the media.

I'm almost certain Sanchez will be our new number 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.