Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy from the Sun saying Sanchez wants City move but Wenger is being a twat, Monaco wages £300,000 pw tax free

Got to say I'm impressed the Arsenal bunch are still here given the amount of shite they have to put up with in here, with only some of it necessary (: The fact you've not been banned already shows you're not doing too bad.

I've always tried to back Wenger in the past, while recognising he's not without his faults. But during the collapse last season I thought he had completely lost the dressing room, and no manager seems to recover from that, so I thought if they could get say an Allegri in it would be for the best.

I've got to give the old man credit though, he's resilient if nothing else, and how he managed to get a run together after the shambles that was that 3-0 defeat to Palace I'll never know.
Probably should have another 2 or 3 titles under his belt to be fair, makes you wonder how much he was restricted in transfer market all these years, I know he was always reluctant to splash cash but even he knew he had to do it but didn't for whatever reason

If he's going to price himself out of moves to PSG I can't see him happily moving to Monaco for any less.

Probably should have another 2 or 3 titles under his belt to be fair, makes you wonder how much he was restricted in transfer market all these years, I know he was always reluctant to splash cash but even he knew he had to do it but didn't for whatever reason

I think there's only been 2 times in my opinion we've been genuinely close since 2004. 2008 when we were leading the table most of the season, until the infamous Birmingham game where Eduardo broke his leg & Gallas had a strop.

Then 2 years ago, I think we beat Leicester at home to go top in February, and just never kicked on after it.

The rest of the time we just weren't good enough to be anywhere near.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.