Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If neither mbarm or Sanchez sign for us, it'll still feel like we've signed someone quality, coz it'll be Sergios best season for us,

What's your opinion mate??, think should have changed manager??

I've always tried to back Wenger in the past, while recognising he's not without his faults. But during the collapse last season I thought he had completely lost the dressing room, and no manager seems to recover from that, so I thought if they could get say an Allegri in it would be for the best.

I've got to give the old man credit though, he's resilient if nothing else, and how he managed to get a run together after the shambles that was that 3-0 defeat to Palace I'll never know.

They got Martin Lipton from the sun blabbering away, sounding very drunk. Saying lots of ifs mights and maybes.

If neither mbarm or Sanchez sign for us, it'll still feel like we've signed someone quality, coz it'll be Sergios best season for us,
I don't think we need to panic if we don't get either,we are ok if we take our chances better than last year and with a better goalie this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.