Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of either City or Sanchez needs to get the ball rolling - either he hands in the request or we make a public bid, as long as we don't take the piss then the media will lap it up, initial £40mil should be good enough to get SSN frothing.
It'll be us who get the ball rolling, just not sure when it'll happen. If he starts handing in transfer requests before we've made a move it leaves us wide open to tapping up allegations.

One of either City or Sanchez needs to get the ball rolling - either he hands in the request or we make a public bid, as long as we don't take the piss then the media will lap it up, initial £40mil should be good enough to get SSN frothing.

Agree but we all know we bid 40m sky be going on about Neymar for 200m sanchez even with a year left is worth 100m

Agree but we all know we bid 40m sky be going on about Neymar for 200m sanchez even with a year left is worth 100m
SSN have already waffled on about a £35mil bid from PSG so I reckon they'd run with £40mil as being a reasonable opening gambit. I reckon we'd happily pay a max of £60mil for him.

Enjoyed today though mate, did you watch it?

Yeh, and unusually for me, cos I'm a miserable git, I was struck several times by the sensation that we are truly blessed to watch this set of players, playing this brand of football. I'd still like to have Sanchez at our disposal and Big Virg as an extra body at the back, but that's the umpteenth game in a row when we could have scored 7 or 8. My only partial concern for the season ahead is that everyone, and I mean everyone, is going to park a massive bus against us home and away and spoil the aesthetic. Walker and Danilo look good buys don't you think? I won't hold my breath for the press to acknowledge that fact though!

Last edited:
Fanciful thought, but here it is - We get Monaco to sign him for 35-45 Mil. We then immediately sign him from Monaco for 55-60mil.

Would never happen, but would that be allowed with registration etc?

27 more days for Wenger to improve the squad to convince Sanchez, Ozil and Ox to sign new contracts.
Would be fun to see all of them leaving on a free next summer.
Its just an ideal situation!
Btw, CL-bottling-AwayDay will be May 13 at Hudds.

We can be quite relaxed watching the daily soap.
Only question is if we would wait till the last day or sign someone else before.
I don't expect any news at all before the last week and I also think it's not time for Sanchez to be active.
Just not signing a new contract is good enough.

Yeh, and unusually for me, cos I'm a miserable git, I was struck several times by the sensation that we are truly blessed to watch this set of players, playing this brand of football. I'd still like to have Sanchez at our disposal and Big Virg as an extra body at the back, but that's the umpteenth game in a row when we could have scored 7 or 8. My only partial concern for the season ahead is that everyone, and I mean everyone, is going to park a massive bus against us home and away and spoilt the aesthetic. Walker and Danilo look good buys don't you think? I won't hold my breath for the press to acknowledge that fact though!
The bargain of the season, already for me, at 26 million. If the rags had signed him, no doubt, talkshite & sly wouldn't have been able to stop going on about what a masterstoke Mr Ed had managed to pull off right under our very noses, while we though away millions on a no hoper like Walker

Having watched Danillo again tonight im thinking that was a very shrewd purchase, strong, quick and a good crosser of a ball with a great eye for a pass. Dare I say he reminds me a bit of Valencia but with higher technical ability. Looks made to play left back for Pep. Think Mendy will have his hands full keeping him out!
All this elaborate posturing regarding Alexis i think will be resolved soon enough. City will know if hes going to submit a transfer request. We will conduct our business dealings appropriately.

Fanciful thought, but here it is - We get Monaco to sign him for 35-45 Mil. We then immediately sign him from Monaco for 55-60mil.

Would never happen, but would that be allowed with registration etc?

Never going to happen but I think it would be allowed! I remember Bolton signed didi hamann and we signed him off them for around 400,000 in the same window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.