Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think one of this mornings newspapers are running with the story that we have joined Arsenal in the chase for Lemar from Monaco As they want £40 to £50 million Surely City could use this to there advantage

I Think one of this mornings newspapers are running with the story that we have joined Arsenal in the chase for Lemar from Monaco As they want £40 to £50 million Surely City could use this to there advantage
Oh for fuck sake, does that mean we're now going to get a Lemar thread, with all the associated YouTube videos, flight information, oh and photoshopping of players outside some bloody clinic!

He ll barely fetch 20m in January, it's not worth pissing the fan base off and ending our season for so little money.
He won't want to leave in January anyway, 6 months later he ll be pocketing the 20m himself, and a far higher basic wage.
There are a lot of scenarios being touted, some are possible, some just don't make sense.
I agree no one knows what's going to happen! Things could change at any moment but as things stand looking like wenger is sticking to his guns now it all depends if Sanchez is happy with that or if he'll start the ball rolling & slam a transfer request in lol
It's all guessing atm we just have to wait & see! If arsenal make him stay good luck to them I'm happy with city's window upto now :)

Transfer request would have gone in by now I think. Why would Sanchez drag it out? The closer it gets to the end of the window, the less chance Arsenal have of getting a replacement, which would lessen the chances of Wenger accepting the transfer request. Plus, Sanchez probably wouldn't want to leave Wenger in such a desperate last minute situation anyway. If it was going to go in, I think it would have by now.

Transfer request would have gone in by now I think. Why would Sanchez drag it out? The closer it gets to the end of the window, the less chance Arsenal have of getting a replacement, which would lessen the chances of Wenger accepting the transfer request. Plus, Sanchez probably wouldn't want to leave Wenger in such a desperate last minute situation anyway. If it was going to go in, I think it would have by now.

Amazing how some Arsenal fans will see this as a victory if he stays. Absolute shocking management to have a player of his quality potentially leave for nowt next season. With Ozil, the Ox and others in their last year too is frankly a shambolic situation.
if any of our players wanted to do similar I'd want them out ASAP.

Amazing how some Arsenal fans will see this as a victory if he stays. Absolute shocking management to have a player of his quality potentially leave for nowt next season. With Ozil, the Ox and others in their last year too is frankly a shambolic situation.

Bang on. Not sure forcing a player to stay against his will and writing off £50m in the process merits it, but I fully expect the Tarquins to call for an open top bus parade if he stays!

Good points,only one I can think of is Milner which to be fair we weren't really up in arms at,until he started spouting bollocks about Liverpool having better players and so on and being guaranteed a central position in midfield..

IMO never going to happen. Sanchez will not sign a new contract. Arsenal will sell him this window, they are run like a business and letting a 50m asset depreciate to 0, would probably be the worst business decision ever.

For the other posters, I repeat Arsenal is a club that DOES NOT GAMBLE. They should of "gambled" and bought a top quality striker years ago and they would of most likely had another PL title by now, they didn't. They won't gamble on keeping Sanchez as it is a losing bet. He didn't get them top 4 last season so nothing guarantees it next season, not to mention they will have to deal with Sanchez rumors all year, and Wenger will get asked about him every press conference. Sanchez can even sign a pre contract in January which will further demoralize the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.