Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting reading all these different perspectives

On balance and given where we are now what's the perceived odds that come 1st September:

A) Sanchez stays at Arsenal
B) Sanchez leaves for a non PL club
C) Sanchez leaves for a PL club (likely City)

My guess is:

A) 95%'
B) 5%
C) Zero

What do you think?

I think if he leaves, there's only one place he's going and that's to us. I'd put at 60-40 that he'll stay. 0% chance he'll end up anywhere other than Arsenal or City.

Amazing how some Arsenal fans will see this as a victory if he stays. Absolute shocking management to have a player of his quality potentially leave for nowt next season. With Ozil, the Ox and others in their last year too is frankly a shambolic situation.
if any of our players wanted to do similar I'd want them out ASAP.

Is it just the contract situation you'd want them out over, or the fact that 1 apparently wants to leave?

Is it just the contract situation you'd want them out over, or the fact that 1 apparently wants to leave?

If a player wanted to leave I would want him out. And, if Aguero (a player at a similar level and value to Sanchez) was running down his contract so he could leave for nothing or if he was trying to force a move I would want him out too.

If a player wanted to leave I would want him out. And, if Aguero (a player at a similar level and value to Sanchez) was running down his contract so he could leave for nothing or if he was trying to force a move I would want him out too.

So if Agueros contract ran out next year and made it known he wanted to go back to Argentina on a free, you would sell him now? And I take it you wanted rid of Tevez back in 2011, and Yaya when he didn't get his birthday cake?

So if Agueros contract ran out next year and made it known he wanted to go back to Argentina on a free, you would sell him now? And I take it you wanted rid of Tevez back in 2011, and Yaya when he didn't get his birthday cake?
Many City fans wanted them to leave, yes.

Aguero will get what ever deal he want's from the club and rightfully so.

Re Aguero yes. But whatever, Arsenal and their fans are small time and more concerned about going on opposition fans forums celebrating the fact a player who wants to leave you is staying for another year at a cost of £50/60m. Talk about small time mentality.

Re Aguero yes. But whatever, Arsenal and their fans are small time and more concerned about going on opposition fans forums celebrating the fact a player who wants to leave you is staying for another year at a cost of £50/60m. Talk about small time mentality.

Don't see anyone coming on and celebrating. Folk are just adding to the debate / discussion. I'm not sure why people are so concerned about the business side of Arsenal all of a sudden, when they've been slated for years for thinking about money first. If City sign Mbappe, and spend nearly £400M in a summer, no-one is concerned about the business side of it then, they are just excited about the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.