Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a player wanted to leave I would want him out. And, if Aguero (a player at a similar level and value to Sanchez) was running down his contract so he could leave for nothing or if he was trying to force a move I would want him out too.

There is a difference between the stature of aguero at city and sanchez at arsenal, aguero is a city legend but can arsenal fans say the same even if sanchez stays? he has won jackshit with them whereas it is needless to say the amount of wonderful moments aguero has brought to city and hardly ever has been involved in any controversy at all since his arrival. If a situation does arrive where he wants to leave i would want the club to try their best to make him stay and offer him a renewal according to his terms but if he would still want out and want to see out his contract, i would respect that and thank him for his time at city

How can this abuse be allowed?
You're lucky this topic isn't in Off Topic as I'm pretty sure he would have dropped the 'C' bomb on you. Anyway, as for Sanchez........

giphy.gif

There is a difference between the stature of aguero at city and sanchez at arsenal, aguero is a city legend but can arsenal fans say the same even if sanchez stays? he has won jackshit with them whereas it is needless to say the amount of wonderful moments aguero has brought to city and hardly ever has been involved in any controversy at all since his arrival. If a situation does arrive where he wants to leave i would want the club to try their best to make him stay and offer him a renewal according to his terms but if he would still want out and want to see out his contract, i would respect that and thank him for his time at city

He's won 2 FA Cups with Arsenal.

Winning 2 fa cups isnt the same as winning 2 league titles especially one of the final day which will be remembered as the most iconic pl moment ever. FA cup isnt something to be taken to seriously

I realise the league is more important, I just didn't know that we were dismissing the other 2 domestic trophies. And yet we had a nice wee discussion about the League Cup the other day on here.

Me personally, I like Arsenal winning trophies. FA Cups, League Cups, hell, I'd even like them to win the Community Shield tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.