Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon my ignorance but what does "top dog" mean?

I somehow doubt that clubs nominate a player who, irrespective of performances, will be undroppable all season long.

Key player, the king of the club.

Last edited:
You don't know that.

For the record, I'm pretty sure Pep has had long enough to form his own opinions and won't be hedging his bets based on one game at the end of the season.

He respects his former player but I don't take that as a given that Sanchez would end up at City. Not with Aguero still at the club. And going off what has happened with Sanchez at Arsenal and Chile national side, he would not be happy with rotation either.

Last edited:
He will not end up at City, especially with Kun showing what he is capable of.
He wouldnt play instead of Kun, he may not end up at City, but if not somebody similar will we wont go into next season with 4 players for 3 positions.
Every player in the squad will be rotated next season. Same as this but without the big drop in quality.
The bench players should be as strong as the 11 on the pitch, and interchangeable.

Arsenal will not let that happen.

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

Not with Aguero still at the club.

Aguero can play with Sanchez.

Let's cut the bullshit and get to the point: you don't want City to sign Sanchez. That's fine, you're entitled to that opinion. To stride in here and declare City will not sign Sanchez because of your opinion, despite the overwhelming evidence showing City want to sign Sanchez, is an insult to everyone's intelligence.

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

Aguero can play with Sanchez. If

Let's cut the bullshit and get to the point: you don't want City to sign Sanchez. That's fine, you're entitled to that opinion. To stride in here and declare City will not sign Sanchez because of your opinion, despite the overwhelming evidence showing City want to sign Sanchez, is an insult to everyone's intelligence.

I am not moving the goalposts on this one or being in complete denial that the club wasn't (or isn't) interested in signing the player. The fly in the ointment is Arsenal can dig their heels (something I am doing in this discussion) and refuse to sell him to us (or any other Premier League rival). Another one is we have two highly talented kids who don't need another £50m, no matter how versatile Sanchez is, (or whatever Arsenal will want) stunting their progress imo .
So who's currently "the king of the club"? Can't a team have more than one indispensable player?

Aguero as a striker and one of our club's icons (93:20) and one of the club's record goal-scorers.

Last edited:
Sanchez is a MUST buy if we get the opportunity - game changer - where would Arsenal be this season without him ? Creates and scores, and a driving force. The more World Class players the bette r- if you cant stand the heat......

I am not moving the goalposts on this one. The fly in the ointment is Arsenal can dig their heels (something I am doing in this discussion) and refuse to sell him to us (or any other Premier League rival).
They could, but he walks for free next summer, and i doubt they'd let that happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.