Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
called this time ago.........Sterling long term is not good enough for city.....would be a good deal

Isn't Cross well in at Arsenal, wrote a book on Wenger?

It's a big claim to make by him & risks his reputation if it's not true

He's not "well in" at all, considered the lowest possible tier source for Arsenal news by their fans. You want someone who is well in with them? Try David Ornstein.

Absolute bollocks,
But would be a great move back down to London for Sterling and if we are being totally savage and cut-throat, he has not made the grade of a 50M player since coming (In terms of 50M being a lot of money at the time, I know inflation now etc etc)

I would do it in a heartbeat, and I love Raheem.
Results driven business and Sanchez offers almost instant success over the next 3 years or so
Sterling has had flashes of brilliance, but is not the elite player we hoped we had signed.

Same amount of goals and assists as Dembele last season who just moved for £130mil.. yes Dembele is younger but that's basicalky negated by the English premium. Sterling is worth about 100mil in today's market. 100mil value player + cash for 1 year left in his contract Sanchez is fucking ludicrous even for the fiction that it is.

If there is any sort of truth in this Txixi has lost the plot. Even a straight swap would see us being had let alone throwing money at them too

Its true, I've just bumped into Sterling in Greggs , he was then on his way to get his car washed

asked him if he was off, he gave me the thumbs up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.