Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we break the bank on the strength of Jonny Evans being home grown, just to let one(Sterling) walk out the door?
I'd only assume rags had infiltrated the club "Football Manager" style and are stripping our assests for peanuts one by one.

That would be the only logical reason we would offer cash plus one of the finest young English talents the premier league has ever seen that cost us £50m for a very unhappy 29 year old striker in the last year of his contract

John Cross is an absolute troll

Talkshite straight on the story with Cross on the radio.

All set up and ready to go before the tweet imo.

Arsenal deliberately causing confusion with Cross a willing helper.

No chance.
Pep has been bigging sterling up for the past week - he doesn't let him go

I can't see any truth in this rumour at all.

But just to say, I don't think Pep bigging up Sterling means anything. It's exactly what he would do, if he wanted to use Sterling as a bargaining chip.

Same amount of goals and assists as Dembele last season who just moved for £130mil.. yes Dembele is younger but that's basicalky negated by the English premium. Sterling is worth about 100mil in today's market. 100mil value player + cash for 1 year left in his contract Sanchez is fucking ludicrous even for the fiction that it is.

I respect that, and I also understand the want/need to keep Sterling as I really like the kid. Think his positional play for his age is pretty staggering, really top.
But I am just taken aback by how crazy have people have gone on this single tweet when he has flattered to deceive for 2 years now and certainly isnt an automatic pick.
Just think Sanchez is that 'crack' player we are missing, and would prefer to keep Raheem too of course, but from his side it's a good move.

Absolute bollocks,
But would be a great move back down to London for Sterling and if we are being totally savage and cut-throat, he has not made the grade of a 50M player since coming (In terms of 50M being a lot of money at the time, I know inflation now etc etc)

I would do it in a heartbeat, and I love Raheem.
Results driven business and Sanchez offers almost instant success over the next 3 years or so
Sterling has had flashes of brilliance, but is not the elite player we hoped we had signed.

I've read some absolute shite this summer but this

Well I've no words...

None

This is bullshit. There's no way we would of paid £40+m for him only to let him go for basically fuck all just to get Sanchez in.

They've lot their heads at this club if it's true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.