Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah bollocks.

I don't think the story is true and I don't want to lose Sterling, if he fuming.

What I wouldn't do is want the player coming in to flop and the team to do badly. That's a fucking idiotic idea and I wouldn't put up with hearing it from a rag, let alone a blue.

It's also stupid throwing your toys out of the pram now from a made up story from John fucking Cross.

He's saying that, if this was to happen, it would mean that the people running the club were no longer seen as fit for purpose, in his opinion.

Which would also be mine.

Luckily, it's against everything Pep stands for, so unless he's had some kind of breakdown, it's got no chance of happening.

But if it did, I wouldn't want to be any part of it, anymore. Last straw & all that.

I'm sorry but that's bollocks.

I don't believe this is true but.

Ok I don't mind bringing in experienced players, ultimately you need them but if you start swapping your best young talents and players who you will build your future team around for older players in the last week of the transfer window, it just makes you look fucking desperate. It looks like your judgment has been seriously clouded and you're panicking

I don't believe pep would do this because he's not the type to let the pressure of winning a trophy engulf him so much that he throws his blueprints through the window. What I got sold from pep was a couple of seasons of gently building a squad, getting rid of dead wood, steadily improving and building a solid foundation. I never asked for year one and two titles ! I want structure and for him to be here a while. I don't want to sell off our best silver just so we can all have one merry knees up at the end of the season.

And your one liners are bollocks btw ;-)

No idea man. He was literally meant to sign for Spurs last week but there was a problem. Gone quiet since then. Not heard owt personally. Doesn't mean nowts happening though. It could be - I could just know fuck all!
Keep up the good work mate. Some of us appreciate it :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.