Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute disgrace *IF* that offer is true. Embarrassing policy. Thought Pep was meant to be about coaching and development? Yeah sign some players but an immensely valuable young player for a 29 year old who's played at walking pace for the last 6 months? No thanks!

I haven't seen that! Sanchez is one of the hardest working players there is.

Sorry but it's all bollocks! I know sterling's had a lot of criticism of late and over the years but for me it's not right. He's a easy target for fans. We need to get behind him and show him the love he deserves. Sterling will be great for us over the next years. People seem to forget he is 23 very soon and still has bags of potential. He's got years ahead of him. i wouldn't swap him for Sanchez in a million years!!! He's an English talent and I'm glad he is at our club!! he's got a lot more to give and show us as fans what he's all about, very soon he will deliver I'm sure.. Love reading what some of the fickle fans on here post and make up. Sterling won't be going anywhere!!! I certainly wouldn't swap him for Sanchez that's for sure!. Sanchez doesn't garentee anything winning trophies wise. He had his best season of his life last year and garenteed Arsenal nothing??!. He won't have another season like last IMO and he's 29 soon. It's not the end of the world if he doesn't come.

@twosips you have your ear to the ground with the youth players can you see sansho"s move to spurs not happening being linked to this in any way ?

No idea man. He was literally meant to sign for Spurs last week but there was a problem. Gone quiet since then. Not heard owt personally. Doesn't mean nowts happening though. It could be - I could just know fuck all!

We would all to see a starting XI of 21 and 22 year olds running around, tearing it up. Its not realistic though. We have plenty of exciting youth, the likes of Sane and Jesus are right up there in terms of quality. What if Pep looks at the likes of Brahim and thinks "You know what, in 2 years he will be my man, I just need a stop gap until hes ready"? I think the vision you refer to is there, it doesn't mean that every youngster, Sterling included, is necessarily a part of that vision though.

Even under all those circumstances, he would still be a fucking arsehole.

As he isn't, this won't happen.

About the same as you.
Nah bollocks.

I don't think the story is true and I don't want to lose Sterling, id be fuming.

What I wouldn't do is want the player coming in to flop and the team to do badly. That's a fucking idiotic idea and I wouldn't put up with hearing it from a rag, let alone a blue.

It's also stupid throwing your toys out of the pram now from a made up story from John fucking Cross.

A good deal. Sterling hasnt got the end product. If this deal happens and Foden gets a reasonable amount of games time, I'll be happy. Foden potentially world class, Sterling one trick pony.

Raz is much better than a one trick pony...he will improve even more as he now has a manager who believes in him...I agree Foden is going to be top quality but getting rid of Raz is a big no from me.

Just to clarify:

I think Sterling plus cash is a terrible deal. In todays market, it should be a minimum straight swap, or probably £10-20m plus Alexis for Sterling.

I'd prefer to keep Sterling.

We need Alexis.

Sterling's stats are very good in terms of his contribution. However, his technical limitations with passing and finishing often break down a lot of goalscoring opportunities. If he was technically better, his stats would be obscene levels of good.

It's come at a dreadful time when he's basically just got us 4 points.

Alexis is technically a much better player, but won't improve. It's short-termism and I totally understand why people think it's dreadful.

I just think Alexis is a better player and with Jesus and Sane, Sterling isn't as important as what Alexis would bring.

Just an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.