Status
Not open for further replies.
This is applicable to

Agüero
Silva
Kompany
Otamendi
KDB

Are you willing to see them follow Sterling out of the door?

10 goals. 21 assists at 21/22.

3 points won so far this season.

Why would he be the person we need to leave in order to change?

I'm honestly not that bothered mate
I want what's best for the club and team

Maybe its Sanchez
Maybe its Sterling

All will be forgotten by the time we play our next game in 11 days should we perform well and Sanchez puts on a show

It is not going to happen, but I am honestly past the point of embarrassment for the grown men on here threatening to chuck their season tickets etc.

There are two possibilities it is true or it is not true . If it is true Sterling will have known about it for a long time and probably wants to go to London, you cannot force a player out.
If it is not true I don’t think Sterling will be in any way bothered by it.
Personally I am sceptical.

I found that re-assuring because it makes sense and if he already knew his bags were packed surely he wouldn't celebrate like he did at the weekend.

Genuinely love Sterling, would be devastated if there was anything in this. He epitomizes City to me, its him against the world and he's gradually proving them all wrong, just like we will.

I wouldn't be happy if Raheem was part of this deal. Sanchez would be a great addition without trading any squad players from us. I believe it will be done and fully expect Raheem to stay.

“He has the ability to go one against one, to attack, to be aggressive, to do what we are looking for,” Guardiola said. “We played to attack the central defenders and ‘Rash’ has this ability. If he had a little bit more sense of the goal, he would be one of the most incredible players. But, of course, he has scored two goals. Hopefully he can score more. But we encourage him, tell him he has to be positive, and try and try and try and try to score a goal.”

Doesn't sound exactly like Pep wants him out, does it.

I doubt very much that Pep "wants him out". It might simply come down to him wanting Sanchez more.

I want the best for City, not any one individual.

From a purely footballing point of view, Sanchez is a clear upgrade on Sterling.

From a purely business point of view, if the swap + cash deal is true, its a crazy, stupid deal.
If he is an upgrade then who cares?

I don't believe it is an upgrade. It might make sense for one season. This is the problem: Guardiola needs instant success and goals are a problem for City because Aguero is losing it.

If we replace Aguero, we should do it with a long term replacement not a player who is going to decline. I was hoping we persist with Aguero and Jesus for one more season and then buy in 12 months.

Any move for Sanchez entirely rests on whether you think he can maintain his goals and assists. If you think he can then we should do it and vice versa.

Find all these media rumours funny! You can tell they want us to mess this up! Love it!;) I dont for a minute think the Sterling rumours are true but If I step back for a minute and take my personal opinion out of this.... who would be most effected by Sanchez coming in? Sterling? Maybe we've promised Sanchez game time and Sterling wont get a look in....world cup next year and wants to play? "if" these rumours are true, just trying to think of a reason why this would make any sense...

Last time I looked we were a bit short of the numbers required to have for the Chumps League unless we add a number of under 21's which we don't have to.

I think its fair to say other than those we are obviously going to loan out or find new homes for we can and will be only adding to the list not swapping etc or at worst keeping things as they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.