Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the arsenal fans think Christmas has come early with this rumour, tells you all you need to know about how shit the deal would be.

If there is a sliver of truth to this it would be Pep putting his need for immediate success ahead of the future of the club and that would rub me the wrong way.

the problem for us fans is that we have a lot of emotional investment in Sterling. after all the shite written and spoken and chanted about him. we feel like we have suffered with him.
for him to go would just make all of that effort wasted. city will not sell the lad. a player of raheems ability, attitude and (lets face it) nationality is a rare thing. plus he is only 22/23, still so much to see from him in the coming years.
total non-story.

The Sterling angle only works if Sterling wants the move for personal/professional reasons and if Arsenal want the player otherwise it goes nowhere. If Sterling wants the move then fine. Personally I would prefer to keep both but if a player wants out and you can replace him with a player that wants in then I don't have an issue with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.