Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least what they're making up is becoming slightly more credible.

Another non story based on the original non story which is probably their non story in the beginning.
Perhaps they have become so involved in their story making that they are unable to tell fact from fiction any more except when they look at their pay packet of course.

Hahaha arseanal now want to offer cash plus sanchez for sterling

I say, Sanchez plus 25m and we eating good

Nah, straight cash or any of these players; Mangala/Denayer/Bony (looks like Delph's going Stoke or i'd include him) or we walk away.

Was depressed in the morning when i thought we were seriously considering selling Sterling. I want Sanchez, but not at the expense of a 22-year old Sterling. One of the best English talents in years.

I still want to see Sterling and Sane occasionally playing at the same time as wingers.

Because you eill be foolish not to accept such deal. Alexis himself is worth about 70 million, and if we get him for FREE + cash (30million) for Sterling, I will accept that in a heartbeat. It's a profit of 100 million. No one with a little bit of knowledge will reject that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.