Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you eill be foolish not to accept such deal. Alexis himself is worth about 70 million, and if we get him for FREE + cash (30million) for Sterling, I will accept that in a heartbeat. It's a profit of 100 million. No one with a little bit of knowledge will reject that
We paid £50mill for Sterling 2 years ago.
How much do you think he is worth today in a market where Coutinho is worth £135mill, VVD £70+mill and Evans is worth £37mill if you believe some reports.

Hahaha arseanal now want to offer cash plus sanchez for sterling

I say, Sanchez plus 25m and we eating good

As I said earlier "Never give a sucker an even break." Under no circumstances should we give Arsenal anything. Again like I said earlier, they are the ones wearing the ball gag, we're the ones with the barbed wire strap on. For every snide dig Wenger's had at us since the take over, for that fucking letter, for their dickhead fans sneering about our lack of 'istreeee, we should take this opportunity to grind them out of Champions League contention for the next decade. We take Sanchez from them, and bar the fee we give them fuck all in return, for the simple reason that we don't need to.

B.Silva can also play in the midfield .. since he has a good touch with the ball could sometimes replace David.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/bernardo-silva/profil/spieler/241641

That way we could have a Alexis-Aguero-Jesus

4_3_3z.png

Why are you still talking about Sterling? He is not going anywhere !!!
--
This against United please!

Because you eill be foolish not to accept such deal. Alexis himself is worth about 70 million, and if we get him for FREE + cash (30million) for Sterling, I will accept that in a heartbeat. It's a profit of 100 million. No one with a little bit of knowledge will reject that

I would say the large majority of City fans do not want to lose Sterling no matter what! They could offer Sanchez and £100m and i'd say no.

Money does not matter to us, we need an extra attacker, not lose one and replace him. Sterling should not be available at any price, he's home grown, 22 years old, our 2nd best player last season and has been improving ever since he arrived.

We can get Sanchez on a cash only deal, we don't need to be offering them our best players!

Sky Sports make incredible Alexis Sanchez/Raheem Sterling claim that turns the story 180°
https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/08/29/sky-sports-make-incredible-alexis-sanchezraheem-sterling-claim-that-turns-the-story-180/

raheem-sunderland.jpg

Since the initial report this morning that Raheem Sterling could go to Arsenal as part of a deal to bring Alexis Sanchez to Manchester City, almost every possible variation of the story has surfaced.

In the end, it appears that City do not want to relinquish Raz or Sergio Aguero, another Arsenal wouldn’t mind going the other way, and would prefer to buy a big cash sum up front.

The latest report has spun the original story 180-degrees though, with Sky Sports now receiving information that Arsenal would be willing to pay a fee and Alexis Sanchez to sign Sterling.

Bearing in mind that the original stories were Sterling-plus-cash, this is quite a turnaround. But the suspicion is that the Sterling stories originated from the Arsenal camp, suggesting they have a serious interest in signing the 22-year-old, City’s saviour in our last two Premier League games.

To simplify that, if what Sky sources are saying is true, Manchester City would pay nothing for Alexis Sanchez, Pep Guardiola’s main attacking target, and would also receive a fee for Raheem Sterling.

Even with that offer on the table, Pep Guardiola is unlikely to want Sterling to leave the club. Sky Sports also state that the City boss is unwilling to even consider the idea of letting Sergio Aguero head to the Emirates as part of a deal for Alexis.

Don't you just love the Summer Transfer Window! :-)

As I said earlier "Never give a sucker an even break." Under no circumstances should we give Arsenal anything. Again like I said earlier, they are the ones wearing the ball gag, we're the ones with the barbed wire strap on. For every snide dig Wenger's had at us since the take over, for that fucking letter, for their dickhead fans sneering about our lack of 'istreeee, we should take this opportunity to grind them out of Champions League contention for the next decade. We take Sanchez from them, and bar the fee we give them fuck all in return, for the simple reason that we don't need to.

Yes, Brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.