Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Exeter Blue I am here said:
As I said earlier "Never give a sucker an even break." Under no circumstances should we give Arsenal anything. Again like I said earlier, they are the ones wearing the ball gag, we're the ones with the barbed wire strap on. For every snide dig Wenger's had at us since the take over, for that fucking letter, for their dickhead fans sneering about our lack of 'istreeee, we should take this opportunity to grind them out of Champions League contention for the next decade. We take Sanchez from them, and bar the fee we give them fuck all in return, for the simple reason that we don't need to.

75 million quid is probably about right, as after the trio of Messi, Neymar and the shiny faced self indulged preening peacock ex-rag wank bag, I would have to say that Sanchez, like Aguero and Suarez is in that pool of players just below their level. If we bring him in I think after Neymar he is easily the biggest transfer of the summer and had he not been in the last twelve months of his contract would have been 100 million easy. It also looks even better value when you look at the scum paying the same amount for Lumpakaku. Come on city sign the cheque and get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.