Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think us or Chelsea would have to offer 60m to get Arsenal to sell within the PL, last year of contract and no CL or not. The furor would be too much.

I think us or Chelsea would have to offer 60m to get Arsenal to sell within the PL, last year of contract and no CL or not. The furor would be too much.
No way will it be anywhere near that,they will take the highest offer but no club will go that far when he can sit it out till next summer

Alexis-----Aguero-----G. Jesus?

Think I'd prefer Bernardo Silva on the right of that 3, with Walker providing the width. I don't like Jesus on the right. Or play Sané there with Bernardo Silva central. Jesus to compete with Aguero for the central spot.

Think I'd prefer Bernardo Silva on the right of that 3, with Walker providing the width. I don't like Jesus on the right. Or play Sané there with Bernardo Silva central. Jesus to compete with Aguero for the central spot.
I dont think B. Silva is going to play on the right. I think Jesus can be great as a winger and the all 3 will exchange places during the game because each one is a great Striker. Just imagine what they can do togther

If we're talking about the midfield up then Aguero, Jesus, Kelechi, Sterling, Sané, B. Silva, Sanchez, D. Silva, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Touré, Fernandinho, Aleix García, Fernando, Delph and Roberts all in one team is ridiculous. That's assuming Nolito leaves. Pep will do very well to keep them all happy.

If we're talking about the midfield up then Aguero, Jesus, Kelechi, Sterling, Sané, B. Silva, Sanchez, D. Silva, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Touré, Fernandinho, Aleix García, Fernando, Delph and Roberts all in one team is ridiculous. That's assuming Nolito leaves. Pep will do very well to keep them all happy.

Kelechi, Roberts and Garcia? won't be here. Fernando and Delph might get sold. That leaves us with Aguero/Jesus, Sterling/Sane/Sanchez, B.Silva/KDB/D.Silva, Gundo/Yaya/Ferna which is manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.