Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're talking about the midfield up then Aguero, Jesus, Kelechi, Sterling, Sané, B. Silva, Sanchez, D. Silva, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Touré, Fernandinho, Aleix García, Fernando, Delph and Roberts all in one team is ridiculous. That's assuming Nolito leaves. Pep will do very well to keep them all happy.

I think Kelechi, Nolito, Fernando will leave. Delph might stay as he is homegrown. Dinho will be replacement right back.

If this is true and I have my doubts given that Kun is definitely staying then for 6 spots ideally we need 10 players.

Yaya, Gundongan, KdB, Silva, Bernardo, Kun, Jesus, Sane, Sterling and Sanchez. Which means Roberts out on loan, Garcia ditto. Delph reserve left back.

I agree this is difficult to sort out especially if another more defensive midfielder comes in.

He is going to bayern. Wenger won't let him go to a PL rival. With all respect to clichy and nasri, but Sanchez is a level above them and a difference maker. The days of letting one like that go to a domestic rival ala van persie to rags ,has gone IMO.

Yeah, the Nolito issue has been strange for me for many months going back to his red card - already linked to reunite with Unzue at Celta Vigo or Setien at Real Betis

Alexis Sanchez, Pep knows well - I would hope he wouldn't be looking to have him as the solution for a goalscorer

Agree with nolito. Everyone is puzzled about his situation. Only pep knows I guess

However Sanchez is an outstanding goalscorer as a winger/inside forward. I don't know why you say he isn't a solution

He is going to bayern. Wenger won't let him go to a PL rival. With all respect to clichy and nasri, but Sanchez is a level above them and a difference maker. The days of letting one like that go for example van persie has gone IMO.

To be fair Wenger doesn't get a say if Sanchez wants city he gets city either this yr for a fee or next season on a free

He is going to bayern. Wenger won't let him go to a PL rival. With all respect to clichy and nasri, but Sanchez is a level above them and a difference maker. The days of letting one like that go for example van persie has gone IMO.

Sanchez is to Arsenal what RVP was to them.

... and what happened when he had only one year on his contract?

He let van Persie go and he was a top player If sanchez only wants us we will get him! Arsenal dont let players run down there contract and get naff all for them.

He is going to bayern. Wenger won't let him go to a PL rival. With all respect to clichy and nasri, but Sanchez is a level above them and a difference maker. The days of letting one like that go to a domestic rival ala van persie to rags ,has gone IMO.

Kroenke doesn't give two shits about that, honestly. He'll sell to the highest bidder.

Watch this space mate, if Sanchez continues to put his foot down on a City transfer then you'll be watching him pair up with Aguero, Jesus and/or Sane next season - terrorising the hell out of Messrs Phil Jones and co.

I'm glad you stuck imo on the end of that ^....for a moment i thought bayern had been on the blower to you.

Agree with nolito. Everyone is puzzled about his situation. Only pep knows I guess

However Sanchez is an outstanding goalscorer as a winger/inside forward. I don't know why you say he isn't a solution

Wouldn't be my choice as a goalscorer but a fabulous talent nevertheless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.