Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 hours ago they had agreed a fee with Chelsea for the Ox. Not entirely sure why him going to sign for Liverpool now makes things any different
Not saying they will or won't, just find it incredible that they would sell two players of that quality to rival clubs in the space of twenty four hours

:) The Ox off to Liverpool for £40m - wow. Hopefully that means Coutinho is a step closer to joining Barcelona.
That Tom Vickery who does all the South American transfer stuff on Talk Shite said Coutinho has been done for some time. Bin Dippers don't want to announce it until all their transfer business is done. They have until Friday as the Spanish deadline is 24 hours after ours.
Perhaps The Arse could have done similar......if they didn't want to just bank the cash!

REASONS AS TO WHY CITY SHOULD SIGN ALEXIS NOW

Alexis when out of contract will easily demand 30m+ as a sign on fee

When the transfer windows starts every PL club will take a shot to lure Alexis before proceeding with their other targets

PSG have shown how serious they are and will be of real competition

Alexis will be 29 year old
PSG wanted him this summer and were told by his agent that he had no interest in joining anyone other than City.

That Tom Vickery who does all the South American transfer stuff on Talk Shite said Coutinho has been done for some time. Bin Dippers don't want to announce it until all their transfer business is done. They have until Friday as the Spanish deadline is 24 hours after ours.
Perhaps The Arse could have done similar......if they didn't want to just bank the cash!

Hope so. My Liverpool supporting mate is insistent that Coutinho will not be sold and Liverpool are a club to finally stand up to the big bully that is Barca.

I've already told him they are already spending the Coutinho money.

TH posting in its quiet thread....hintng at 3 done deals (well thats someones interpretation of his vids-----i have no clue what they mean!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.