Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly 60 games a season, possibly more. 6 midfield and attacking positions in a 4 at the back system. Possibly 7 midfield and attacking spots in a 3 at the back formation.

We'll get injuries, we'll get suspensions and more likely we'll go gung-ho in more than a few matches.

Can't pass on a player as good as Sanchez.

Wait till Mbappe joins and we revolutionise the 2 at the back formation.

I do get your point but what happens if they're all fit for a major game or a cup final? They will all be expecting to play and it will create unrest no matter what.

I do get your point but what happens if they're all fit for a major game or a cup final? They will all be expecting to play and it will create unrest no matter what.
Get Vinny and Ota to kick the lads that aren't being picked in training, make them miss it with a knock.

You play which ever players are in the best form and that way your decision is justified.

Real have Kovacic, Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Isco, James, Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema, Morata, 10 for 6 positions.

Bayern had Kimmich/Lahm, Vidal, Thiago, Sanches, Muller, Costa, Robben, Ribery, Coman, Lewandowski, 10 for 6 positions.

Barca have Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Denis Suarez, Turan, Gomes, Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Alcacer 10 for 6 positions.

We have, Dinho, Yaya, Gundogan, Sterling, Sane, D.Silva, B.Silva, KDB, Aguero, Jesus, 10 for possibly 7 positions. Sanchez would mean 3 at the back, so 11 for 7. Plus Dinho could be a defender, Yaya won't play every game, Gundogan injured. Means more likely 9 for 6/7 positions.

It's not that bad.

Jesus, I've forgotten what it's like to have all our best player fit and jostling for a place in a big game!
It'll be a lovely problem to have I reckon.

just done a tenner at 6/1 for sanchez via paddy power

love tolmie, but i'm not having the mpappe one, especially with the aguero comments given what khaldoon said

Sanchez----Aguero------Jesus
-------Silva-------------KDB------
Sane----------Yaya-----------Silva
------Kompany-----Stones-------
--------------Ederson-------------

Who needs full backs?

Just kidding.

Although if we're chasing a goal.....

You play which ever players are in the best form and that way your decision is justified.

Real have Kovacic, Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Isco, James, Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema, Morata, 10 for 6 positions.

Bayern had Kimmich/Lahm, Vidal, Thiago, Sanches, Muller, Costa, Robben, Ribery, Coman, Lewandowski, 10 for 6 positions.

Barca have Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Denis Suarez, Turan, Gomes, Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Alcacer 10 for 6 positions.

We have, Dinho, Yaya, Gundogan, Sterling, Sane, D.Silva, B.Silva, KDB, Aguero, Jesus, 10 for possibly 7 positions. Sanchez would mean 3 at the back, so 11 for 7. Plus Dinho could be a defender, Yaya won't play every game, Gundogan injured. Means more likely 9 for 6/7 positions.

It's not that bad.

So Stones, VK, Otta, Walker, Mendy, Kolorov, Mendy and most want another centre half means 8 into 3 in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.