Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
so even when he wants to join us, I think arsenal will never sell to us. I think the Problem is rather Arsenal then Alexis

I just wanted to gather people's views on this... do you think he is joining Bayern or joining City?

There are pros and cons for both, Bayern will be reluctant in paying around 50m for him and almost 300k a week in wages whereas money is no object for City, but the question is will Arsenal sell to us? I am sure if the player makes it publicly clear he wants city move and to stay in the premier league then Arsenal don't really have a leg to stand on, but its all down to player power. My rag mates seem to think I am delusional for saying that I think we can sign him.

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure this out. If he really wants to play for City then he will play for City as long as he is resolute. Arsenal *will not* let him run down his contract, therefor they *must* sell him before September. If he is more so-so about playing for City and could see himself in Munich or Paris, then I could see him ending up there as Arsenal would be more willing to do that as long as the transfer fee is within a decent margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.