Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberts will be loaned out and Gundogan will be eased back in, possibly in the deepest role competing with Dinho/Yaya. So it's more likely 8 players competing for 5 positions.

Add to that Sterling and Sane will be rotated being young wingers. Jesus and Aguero will rotate. Plus we're not going to keep everyone injury free/suspension free.

Also not out of the realms to see something like this against weaker opposition:

-------------------------------Ederson
-----------Kompany---------Otamendi---------Mendy
B.Silva-----------D.Silva--------------Dinho-------------Sane
------------Sanchez----------Aguero-------------Jesus

Subs: Bravo, New CB, Sterling, KDB, Walker, Gundogan, Yaya

Plenty of flexibility with something like the above, allows you to get more attacking players onto the pitch. Could put Walker or Sterling where B.Silva is, could move Mendy to where Sane is and bring in the New CB. Could go completely mental and play Kev/B.Silva where Dinho is. Could drop one of the front 3 and play an extra centre mid.

I definitely think 3 at the back will be in Pep's thinking given the amount of attacking players we have/will have.

Two words. John Stones

Sanchez would block the rise of either Sane or Sterling. Plus not to mention Roberts, an amazing talent. Let's not do to Roberts what we did with Denayer. He should definitely be given a chance next season. So its a clear no for Sanchez.

Out of possession

------------------Ederson---------------
Walker----Stones--Kompany----Mendy
B.Silva---De Bruyne--Gundogan---Sane
-------------Jesus--------Sanchez------

In Posession

----------------Ederson-------------
----Stones---------------Kompany--
---------------Gundogan-----------
Walker-----------------------Mendy
----------------De Bruyne----------
B.Silva---Jesus----Sanchez--Sane

Out of possession

------------------Ederson---------------
Walker----Stones--Kompany----Mendy
B.Silva---De Bruyne--Gundogan---Sane
-------------Jesus--------Sanchez------

In Posession

----------------Ederson-------------
----Stones---------------Kompany--
---------------Gundogan-----------
Walker-----------------------Mendy
----------------De Bruyne----------
B.Silva---Jesus----Sanchez--Sane

Are you seriously suggesting our best 11 won't include DAVID Silva? Have to disagree there - first name on the team sheet for me in big games.

Are you seriously suggesting our best 11 won't include DAVID Silva? Have to disagree there - first name on the team sheet for me in big games.

I don't think there will be general a best 11 as such. It will be who is the best 11 for any particular game taking into account the opposition and keeping all the squad fresh and involved.

I just cant see Sanchez coming in and Pep being able to keep all our attacking players happy. Someone would have to be moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.