Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can walk and run. Why does he need a medical. We signed an injured mendy. Gundhogen had a dislocated knee and Santa Cruz turned up for his medical in an ambulance.

I doubt the Chilean national side would want their best player "retiring from international duty" if they prevented him signing for a new club.
If Sanchez wants to sign, he will do it, I wouldn't believe anything the media says

I can imagine that if Arsenal don't sell Sanchez then we'll have to start listening to the media in a few months time talking about what a big mistake it was and how they should have sold him because he's not playing well due to lack of motivation and they missed out on £70m.

I don't know why but if he stays then I don't see him actually coming on a free next summer.

If City and Arsenal reach an agreement Sanchez will tell Chile to fuck off should their coach try to prevent him from signing a deal with City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.