Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not feeling too confident today. Think it depends on whether Arsenal are able to get a replacement in. If we start getting reports of that then I'll begin to get excited.

Well, in today's transfer market, Sanchez is easily worth more than 80 million. Which is why Arsenal are asking for 75m, attempting to ignore that he is in his final year. It is up to City to decide whether to accede to this demand or stick to offering 50-60m and make them sweat till they agree.

Obviously I would love to wait till next season and get him for free, but players are fickle-minded and can easily change their minds, Dani Alves being the prime example. I imagine even under-crisis Barcelona would come calling next season if they thought they could get him for free.

It's now or never..
Ignoring his contract situation then he's worth £130m (better than Coutinho) in today market. Hence 70m isn't too crazy given he has a year left.

Have Arsenal had any links with him?.....Would be Sanchez replacement?

Kristof Terreur ‏Verified account @HLNinEngeland 9m9 minutes ago
Blurry, but Riyad Mahrez's been spotted at Paris airport (@imadbabouri). He's there in case a deal gets done. No agreements yet. #cfc #thfc

DIiWc8gXgAANHzd.jpg

1 reply7 retweets2 likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.