Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance someone could give bullet point of the latest news on the hour maybe ...
It's frowned upon to use our phones at work so I have to keep nipping to the toilet .....

Aftonbladet picks up every shit article there is
Yeah but they rarely say its their own sources as they did now. They are often just quoting other newspapers.
Trust me, if its their own sources, then its 100% false. Not aiming hate at you , but the newspaper is the equivalent of The Sun.
Thats just bullshit mate. Their own sources are very often correct tbf.

Only semi-serious mate, I still think he comes today and even if not he's ours for nothing next year. Easy to get caught up in the panic a bit, though!

Find myself strangely calm today. Excited too. Would LOVE for us to throw a curve ball into today's proceedings.

For a moment I thought, "meh... ain't too fussed about Sanchez getting here today", and then reminded myself of exactly what he brings to his team by watching a few YT compilations from last season.
My God what a player. We really would become so much better with him, and what he brings, apart from the obvious skills, is his Tevez-like (or Bellamy) lion heart. I miss that in our squad.

Please make it happen, Txiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.