Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a moment I thought, "meh... ain't too fussed about Sanchez getting here today", and then reminded myself of exactly what he brings to his team by watching a few YT compilations from last season.
My God what a player. We really would become so much better with him, and what he brings, apart from the obvious skills, is his Tevez-like (or Bellamy) lion heart. I miss that in our squad.

Please make it happen, Txiki.

Se queda!
DIjAms0XYAAtMjp.jpg

Always makes me laugh this last minute stuff from clubs , they've had months to buy players and yet it still ends up going down to the wire and everyone panicking

Bloke on Sky Sports at the Emirates right now saying Arsenal won't accept cash and still keen on Sterling or Agüero... Do they not get it, we're not entertaining them having Sterling or Agüero! Arsenal are the ones in the weak negotiating position, which they've manouvred themselves into...

And he's not leaving. Arsenal have no intention of signing anyone and their argument is the unbelievable no money.

It's more to do with breaking PL wage rules, if you increase your wages more than 7m you have to account for it with revenues and we just lost CL football.

Sky reporter at Arse says he's been told by 'a senior official' that they won't accept a 'cash only' bid & that Arsenal are 'very happy' with their transfer dealing this summer.

So we absolutely know that's fucking horse shit as Wenger has told everybody that he wanted to keep Ox!

This is like when Thaksin had people selling City players without mentioning it to Mark Hughes.

Fucking shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.