Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, shocking season last year for Sergio - only 33 goals in 45 games. Meanwhile Sanchez scored 30 in 51.

If you compare careers, they've played a similar number of games and Sergio has scored 130 more.

Anyone who thinks Sanchez is superior to Aguero needs to give their heads a wobble.

This. I've no doubt Sanchez would add goals and assists, but who does he take the place of?

When he plays, he'll likely either replace Aguero or Sane, neither of whom should be on the bench IMO. We already have way too many players in the attacking positions and giving even fewer minutes to Bernardo Silva, Sterling etc is not a good idea...

If we have to pay £70m to get Sanchez over the line - we should. With virtually every team we face planning to park the bus, the pool car and the drinks trolley Sanchez will be invaluable to us - he makes special things happen in and around the 18 yard box. I really hope this happens.

Can't see him coming as it stands now but who knows what goes on behind closed doors, still hoping for a cash only deal as I am not wanting to see any of our current squad (who arsenal may want) go, need every single squad player to fight on 4 fronts this season....

If he comes, I will be pleased.

And WHEN he doesn't shine like a beacon amongst our already great players, I will call you out on this.

As I have said, when he plays for Arsenal, he is not facing parked bus defences week in week out like our lot have to. It's chalk and cheese. If he's as great as you think, he'd still be at Barca.

Okay. So your theory that's he's not as good as hes made out to be because he would be still at Barca if he was that good. No offence, but your probably the most deluded fan I've come across on this forum. I like to hype up our players a bit, but you've even said yaya is better than Sanchez. Come on mate. A few years ago I would agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.