Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say we get him, who will be moved on? He's top drawer, I'd love him here.

I don't think anyone (other than Kelechi and Nolito, who we're already trying to shift) would necessarily leave. If one was to go though, I'd probably say Sterling is the most likely (but only if Walker were to come in and be his home-grown replacement).

I don't think anyone (other than Kelechi and Nolito, who we're already trying to shift) would necessarily leave. If one was to go though, I'd probably say Sterling is the most likely (but only if Walker were to come in and be his home-grown replacement).
It's just we can't play everyone, there's so much attacking strength as it is. Certain players will get very limited game time next season where they could be main men elsewhere.
Hope we don't have problems getting rid of players on big wages which has been a problem in the past.

It's just we can't play everyone, there's so much attacking strength as it is. Certain players will get very limited game time next season where they could be main men elsewhere.
Hope we don't have problems getting rid of players on big wages which has been a problem in the past.

The flexibility of the attacking players will ensure that they get more than enough game time next season.

If we were to sign Sanchez that would mean that we would have 3 players capable of playing CF. Furthermore, Sanchez and Jesus could also compete with Sane, Sterling and Bernardo for the wide position. Bernardo could also compete with Silva and KDB for a deeper role in midfield.

Also, the age range of the squad is also a significant factor in keeping everyone happy. Sane, Jesus, Bernardo and Sterling will all need to be rotated and carefully managed throughout the season. We have seen already with Sane and Sterling that their form will drop if they are overplayed.

By time those players are approaching their peak years or having a bigger influence on team, the likes of Kun, Silva and Sanchez would be being phased out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.