Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Sanchez will stay where he is. Don't know why, just a feeling. All the talk from Wenger post-contract is about pushing for the title and that the summer will reflect that. Selling Sanchez doesn't help with that. It feels like they're on one last roll of the dice to win the league again before Wenger eventually goes. A last hurrah. I'd absolutely love it if we got him, but for some reason I don't see it happening. I'm hoping an ITK can tell me I'm wrong!

Well both @tolmie's hairdoo and @BillyShears are confident and sam lee from goal said yesterday that he had spoke to city and a top source who would definately know said city are 90% confident to sign Sanchez this summer?

Arsenal need to be careful if they want to play hardball with Sanchez not coming to us. He's in the last year of his contract and I'm sure we would have no problem giving him the money plus a big signing on fee for him to buy out his contract.

Will happen IMO.

Player wants us, we want him.

There's no way a player of his calibre will play Europa League at his age when CL is easily available to him.

It's not in Arsenal's interests to do anything but get the fee and buy a replacement with it.

I think we'll get him for 45m and they'll replace him with Marhez and have a few quid left over.

Will happen IMO.

Player wants us, we want him.

There's no way a player of his calibre will play Europa League at his age when CL is easily available to him.

It's not in Arsenal's interests to do anything but get the fee and buy a replacement with it.

I think we'll get him for 45m and they'll replace him with Marhez and have a few quid left over.

That's why he will leave I feel.

29 in December too so if he wants to win the Champions League his time is surely now.

He's world class mate. There's no way you play Europa when you're world class. Not a fucking earthly.

Exactly.

I am unconvinced Bayern will pay is wage demands as well.

The lad wants well in excess of 250k a week by some accounts.

He's world class mate. There's no way you play Europa when you're world class. Not a fucking earthly.

I reckon we have a good chance but Arsenal could drag it out til August. Sanchez has Confederations cup, which doesn't finish until early July, so probably won't be back in training til late July. Arsenal will probably try and work on him for another week or Two, if he still wants away probably gets done then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.