Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds more like an 'if and only if' statement to me
You are right. Going back to read my comments, it sounded so absolutish, I blame that on the alcohol, but my general sense is that it's getting crowded on the front line. The Silva adOrion already tightens things, a Sanchez addition will seem to close the door on Sterling. Who already will have a tough time starting when everyone is healthy.

Totally agree; when the rags got RvP, he single handedly won them the league. Sanchez is a another player who can have the same effect...look at FA cup
RVP and the refs won the rags the league.
Sanchez and the refs won Arse the cup.

We need to sign some refs.

Representatives of Alexis Sanchez have met with Manchester City and Chelsea, with the Chilean ready to force a move to a rival. [Daily Mail]

City sources suggested on Friday that they believe they are in a position of strength, with Alexis willing to move north. [Daily Mail]

Representatives of Alexis Sanchez have met with Manchester City and Chelsea, with the Chilean ready to force a move to a rival. [Daily Mail]

City sources suggested on Friday that they believe they are in a position of strength, with Alexis willing to move north. [Daily Mail]

Its getting Sanchez and his agent to agree deal that will be the easy part, negotiating with Arsenal for a fee for him will be the hard part and will go down to the last few weeks of the window like Van Persia to the scum did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.