Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've probably had about 50 tolmie videos since our last signing and bought nobody. Don't know why we get so giddy every time.

Arsenal are going to have one unhappy bunny on their hands until the next transfer window and have just save us 10s of millions!
Not all bad...

i don't care if City sign Sanchez or not.
but lack of cover for Mendy, Kompany and younger DM will hit us back at some point this season.

Just got in from work, and it's overtaken the it's quiet thread - however, fuck all appears to have happened. So, has anything happened since 05:30 this morning?
No

Literally nothing

Arsenal haven't said a word to our improved bid

Looks like Arsenal are stuck with a dispondant Sanchez now, by the looks of it. No fucker wants to sign for them after last weekends dismal, spineless showing, Lemar certainly doesn't want to!!
Still got a few twists left in this though, you never know.,

I don't think this is over. Alexis and his agent need to threaten to brick Wenger's specs in. I reckon we'll up the offer a tad.

I don't either. And I think it can be done without offering a pound more. If they insist, we simply walk away. And we honour our agreement with Alexis signing him on a free soon...

Meanwhile, they suffer. An unhappy player unwilling to risk much on the pitch anymore, problematic relationships with his teammates, negativity in the dressing room. Not to mention, zero profit...

They do know all this, and they certainly want to avoid an unpleasant experience. Which means City need to maintain their position firmly, not play Arsenal's game. Patience...

DIk2SvKW0AAJQpf.jpg

sadchez.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.